About Me

Hi Friends,

Let’s begin with brief introduction about me. I am an Instrumentation and Control Engineer from Ahmedabad Gujarat, India, presently in Ahmedabad. A joyful and sensitive person, I wish to make some difference on good part to this world.



The purpose of my blog is to enable you sneak a look of the view of life, people, things and places I notice. Something interesting, strange, humorous, fabulous, loving, appreciative and occasionally not so good I come across or observe. Sometimes you may or may not agree with this and it is perfect.

This completely my own view and not at all intend to hurt or harm anyone or anything in this world.
Please leave your comments, your likes and dislikes. I am sure you also appreciate freedom of speech used responsibly.

Cheers!
-Hiren

Comments