Best Places in India I want to see before my death

First I thought it's Kerala, when I spent a night in Alleppey boat house
But soon it changed to Tamilnadu, when I saw the greenish water of Rameswaram
Then Karnataka, when I saw the beautiful Mysore palace
Then Andhra Pradesh, when I look at the Tirupati temple
Telangana, When I did boating inside the Hussain Sagar Lake, Hyderabad
Then Odisha, when I had Mahaprasad at Puri Jagannath temple
Then Jharkhand, @ Hundru Fall
Then a bigger fall at Chitrakote, Chattisgarh
My quest for waterfall ends at Dhuandhar, Madhya Pradesh
West Bengal became my favorite when I enjoyed Durga Puja of Kolkata
Gradually I entered into the north east, fell in love with Sikkim
This is what I was looking for @ Tawang Monastery, Arunachal Pradesh
Fell in love with Nagaland once knowing about Horn Bill Festival
Then Manipur, once I learnt about world war II cemetery, Imphal
Then Mizoram when I saw the beautiful churches
Then Tripura when I travelled in a meter gauge train
Meghalaya, when I came across the village Mawlynnong
I enjoyed the fish through out Assam, Thanks to Brahmaputra river
Fell in love with peace when I reached Bodhgaya, Bihar
Uttar Pradesh became my favorite, After seeing Ganga Aarti in Varanasi
Soon it changed to Goa, Once I came across the the beautiful beaches
Then Maharashtra once reached the maximum city, Mumbai
Then Gujarat once looking at the mesmerizing Rann of Kutch
Rajasthan became my favorite when I looked at the beautiful palaces
Haryana I got to know the root of Mahabharata at Kurukshetra
Punjab when I saw glittering sarovar of Golden temple, Amritsar
Uttarakhand when I passed by the serpentine trail of Mussorrie
Himachal, When I reached top of the Triund Hill
Finally when I crossed miles to reach Leh Ladakh, Jammu & Kashmir: I already realized that the whole India is beautiful, not just any single state.

Comments