My Thoughts on lose weight safely and quickly

What I have realized as I get older is that it easier to put on pound then it is to take it off. I know that my diet over the years has not changed much but my metabolism has slowed down and I need to be more active than usual to lose the weight that I could so easily lose when I was younger. I have difficulty losing five pounds. I can’t imagine trying to lose 10 or 20 pounds. Here are some ways that you may be able to decrease body fat.



The first step is to exercise with weights. I never knew how effective this would be until I tried it. I am not much of an exercise person in the first place so exercising for me is hard enough. I try to walk as much as I can or take the stairs instead of the elevator. Of course that does not constitute great exercise but I try. When I added weight to my exercise routine, I found that I could lose the body fat much faster. So try adding some weight. You can start with light weights and slowly increase. You will be amazed at the results.


Another thing that you can do is to slowly cut out the bad fats from your diet. If you eat the wrong kind of fat, you will gain even more fat. You can increase your food fat consumption as good fat has a tendency to burn fat. This is because they increase the metabolic rate. Some of the good fats can be found in omega-3 fatty acids. They can also be found in omega-6 fatty acids.

I love bread so this next advice is hard even for me. You will need to eat less carbohydrates. You do not have to give them up cold turkey as that would be difficult for a lot of people. But you can slowly eat less. My friend for example started just eating the crust of the French baguette that she loved so much. She would not eat the middle portion. Anything that you can do to decrease your carbohydrate intake will assist in your losing body fat. You can of course eat complex carbohydrates. They help to burn fat. They can be found in brown rice and oats. They are also found in beans and potatoes. You can also eat carbohydrates that have a high fiber content. These are food that have a high wheat content. Some fruits and vegetables can also help with this.

You know how even if you keep exercising, after a while nothing happens? You tend to stay at the same weight? This is known as the plateau. One way to avoid this is to vary your aerobic exercises. Do not do the same things every day. Do a variety of different activities. Each of these activities will burn fat differently and together they will have more power to burn fat so that you lose it. By adding or doing different types of these exercises, you will also increase your metabolic rate.

Did you know that drinking a lot of water can help in your fat loss? You will have to drink one gallon or more to achieve this. This is because your liver performs better. The liver will convert the fat into energy. You should also drink more if it is hot. That would seem natural to me. I know that I drink a lot of water but I know some of my friends who try to avoid drinking water as much as possible. They would rather drink sodas. If you replace one soda drink with a bottle of water, you will be on your way to losing fat.

Another way to do this is to stop eating junk food. This is also hard for me because I love eating junk food. What do you mean I can’t have my candy bar? The only way that I could do this was not to buy any. So if I did not have any, I just did not eat it. I was miserable for a couple of weeks but I eventually got used to it. You will need a lot of will power and something to replace the junk food as you will want to munch on something to make you feel satisfied.

Comments